We help you get your IT projects on track and keep them on track so that you can safely achieve your ambitious goals. For these contributions we have been appreciated by our customers for many years:
- Active participation in project setup (process model, program and project organization, structuring of the program or project, definition of the scope, etc.)
- Active involvement in the design of requirements and change management
- Implementation of a structured procedure for the prioritization of requirements by the user areas
- Active participation in stakeholder management
- Active involvement in ensuring necessary customer participation services in all phases of programs and projects (especially regarding requirements definition, subject testing, training, organizational measures, acceptance)
- Actively participates in coordination with public and private IT service providers in the management of interfaces to external systems, programs and projects
- Active participation in the clarification of needs for information and training measures for the user areas
- Preparation, moderation and follow-up of workshops when conflicts arise
- Advising the steering committee on the management of deviations from the plan (outcome, deadlines, effort) of programs and projects
- Support of IT management in the prevention of conflicts with customers as well as in the de-escalation of acute conflicts
- Conducting project reviews to objectify the status of projects and to develop necessary measures to ensure that programs and projects achieve their objectives
- Facilitation of workshops on lessons learned, especially with the participation of customers
- Development of measures in the sense of a CIP (continuous improvement process).
By working with selected partners, we can support projects of different sizes and topics with a customized service package.